Certification: Zendesk Support Administrator
As our products mature, the importance of having skilled professionals implementing and supporting our products grows exponentially. To recognize the need for these professionals that are a cut above the rest, we’ve developed our very first Zendesk Support Administrator certification. Read on to see what it takes to become certified.
Zendesk Certified Professionals possess the knowledge and skills necessary to implement, configure, and manage an Enterprise account of Zendesk Support. They have hands-on experience completing day-to-day operational tasks needed to manage a Zendesk Enterprise instance. At a minimum, it’s recommended that this candidate has:
- At least 3 months of consistent use as a Zendesk Support Administrator
- Successfully completed Zendesk training or equivalent training
- Format: 78 Multiple Choice questions
- Time allotted: 105 Minutes
- Passing score: 51%
- Exam fee: USD $350
- Delivery Options: On-site in a testing center or online in a proctored environment
- Prerequisites: None
- Language: English
Still have questions? Check out our FAQ.
To register for the exam, click the button at the top of this page. You will be redirected to Webassessor, where you'll create a secure test taking account specifically for the Certification procedure.