Admin Training Days - Chicago - July 16 and 17, 2019
Stepping away from your desk for a day is never easy, but our full day Admin training will give you the knowledge you need to make your support strategy a reality. Whether you're just getting started, need a refresher and want to broaden your knowledge of our products, we have a learning track for you. Our team of expert trainers will guide you throughout the day, ready to help answer questions and troubleshoot with you.
This interactive session also offers lots of opportunity to network with other Admins, sharing your challenges and learning from each other. Get ready to take your customer support experience to the next level after completing this training. If you have already mastered our products, take one of our certification exams.
Training and Certification Options (All happen concurrently)
- Support for Admins, I and II - This full-day track is ideal if you’re just starting out on Zendesk and need a thoughtful overview on the features of Support and how they work together, or if you simply want to either round out or update your knowledge of the Support product. (Agenda) (July 16)
- Advanced Topics in Support, I and II- This session is meant for users who have been using Zendesk for sometime and want to deepen their knowledge. It's also an ideal refresher for anyone preparing for the Zendesk Support Certification Exam for Administrators. Strongly recommend first taking: Support for Admins, I and II. (Agenda) (July 16)
- Guide, I and II- Just getting started on Zendesk Guide? We'll cover key Guide features, and how they can help provide self-service support, as well as enhance your approach to ticket deflection. (Agenda)(July 17)
- Explore, I and II- If you're new to Explore, this is the event for you! In this full day track, you'll learn the key features of Zendesk Explore, our robust analytics product. (Agenda)(July 17)
- Certification: Zendesk Support Administrator - If you’ve mastered Zendesk Support for Admins, I and Zendesk Support for Admins, II and you run your operations like a well-oiled machine, it’s time to validate your skill set by becoming a certified Zendesk Support Administrator. (more info) (July 17)
- Certification: Zendesk App Developer I - If you’re an experienced Admin or Developer with in-depth knowledge on the Zendesk platform, it’s time to validate your skill set by becoming a certified Zendesk App Developer I. With this certification, you will be able to accomplish more with Zendesk by building cool apps and integrations that add value to your support organization and make processes easier for your customers. (more info) (July 17)
How will the sessions be structured? All sessions at the Zendesk Training Day are interactive. They'll include demos, hands-on exercises, and lots of lab time and Q&A with our trainers. Don’t forget your laptop! After the event, you will receive your own copy of the training materials.
Cost for Training and Certification:
Training: $599 per training day ticket.
Certification exam: $350