October 2, 2019
These interactive training days are a chance to network, share your challenges and learn from other attendees. Get ready to take your customer support experience to the next level after completing these trainings. If you have already mastered our products, take one of our certification exams.
Training and Certification Options (All happen concurrently)
- Zendesk Support for Admins, I and II - This full-day track is ideal if you’re just starting out on Zendesk and need a thoughtful overview on the features of Support and how they work together, or if you simply want to either round out or update your knowledge of the Support product. (Agenda)
- Advanced Topics in Zendesk Support, I and II- This session is meant for users who have been using Zendesk for sometime and want to deepen their knowledge, but it does not include technical training or analytics. It's also an ideal refresher for anyone preparing for the Zendesk Support Certification Exam for Administrators. Strongly recommend first taking: Support for Admins, I and II (Agenda).
- Zendesk Guide, I and II- Just getting started on Zendesk Guide? We'll cover key Guide features, and how they can help provide self-service support, as well as enhance your approach to ticket deflection. (Agenda)
- Zendesk Explore, I and II- If you're new to Explore, this is the event for you! In this full day track, you'll learn the key features of Zendesk Explore, our robust analytics product (Agenda).
- Certification: Zendesk Support Administrator - If you’ve mastered Zendesk Support for Admins, I and Zendesk Support for Admins, II and you run your operations like a well-oiled machine, it’s time to validate your skill set by becoming a certified Zendesk Support Administrator. (more info)
- Certification: Zendesk App Developer I - If you’re an experienced Admin or Developer with in-depth knowledge on the Zendesk platform, it’s time to validate your skill set by becoming a certified Zendesk App Developer I. With this certification, you will be able to accomplish more with Zendesk by building cool apps and integrations that add value to your support organization and make processes easier for your customers. (more info)
How will the sessions be structured? All sessions at the Zendesk Training Day are interactive. They'll include demos, hands-on exercises, and lots of lab time and Q&A with our trainers. Don’t forget your laptop! After the event, you will receive your own copy of the training materials.
Cost for Training and Certification:
Training: $599 per training day ticket.
Certification exam: $350
Trainings & Certification exams happen concurrently. Please only register for one.
Our Zendesk Admin Training Day in San Francisco will be on Wednesday October 2, 2019 the day before Zendesk Showcase event. Training Day will take place at a different venue than Showcase.