Private Training: Zendesk Chat for Admins, I (Remote)
New to Zendesk Chat? Zendesk Chat for Admins, I is the right place to start. This course will teach you how your customer service agents can use Chat to improve the customer experience. You'll learn the Chat lifecycle and how to place Chat strategically on your website to improve conversion. Finally, we'll cover tools you can use to monitor productivity and make your agents more efficient.
See the What You'll Learn section below to review the standard agenda for this course.
Duration: 3 hours
Format: Private Session, Remote. This training is delivered in learner's live Zendesk environment with production data.
Who Should Attend
This course is geared to Administrators of the Zendesk Chat product.
It may be helpful, but is not required, to take Zendesk Support for Admins, I prior to taking this course.
What You'll Learn
- Explain How Zendesk Chat Works
- Walk through the Chat Lifecycle
- Add Chat Agents
- Setup and Configure Your Web Widget
- Configure Support ticket creation
- Utilize Shortcuts
- Use a Trigger to proactively Chat
- Add Agents to a Department
- Explore Chat Analytics
What is Private Training (Remote)?
Remote private training sessions are Zendesk training sessions, delivered only to your company, conducted remotely via Zoom by a live trainer. Private training sessions are a great option for learners with moderate to complex use cases, medium to large groups, or for those who simply learn better one on one. Private sessions are highly interactive, and trainers encourage heavy participation from students.
Course materials are provided after the session, so students are able to reference them after the session. Recordings are provided on request.
Looking for more training options? Take a look at our Virtual Instructor-Led courses.
The Fine Print
- A Zendesk contact will reach out to you within 5 business days of the execution of your Service Order.
- We’ll mutually agree on the live training date no later than 5 business days after our initial contact with you.
- Zendesk may facilitate the following:
- 1 hr – introductory / conference call to coordinate training date and review objectives.
- ~2 hr live training course via Zendesk provided webinar
- Recommended class size is no more than 12 individuals.
- Standard training will be delivered in a Zendesk training instance.
- Standard training materials will be provided in PDF format
- Equipment Required:
- Customer provided wireless internet access
- Projector or HD TV
- Workstations for participants
- Cancellation/Changes: Any cancellations/changes less than 5 business days prior to agreed training date are subject to forfeiture of the training session fees and date(s).