Custom Training: Zendesk Essentials & Admin Overview (Onsite)
Your organization may have complex needs and adopting a new system can be tough. Sometimes, having a trainer on site can ignite greater energy into your team.
Our trainer will travel to your site and deliver both Zendesk Essentials and Admin Overview to your team. This option gives the advantage of learning your system, your workflows, in your house. We will cover the fundamentals of Zendesk, tailored to your unique use-case and workflows. After establishing a base, we will move on to showing you how to build/manage your ticketing workflows and use other features in ways both specific and meaningful to your organization.
Duration: Two 3 hour sessions
Format: Private Session, Onsite at a location of your choosing
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for novice or new Zendesk administrators and project owners.
Zendesk Support Essentials - completed in either of the below formats:
- Custom: Zendesk Support Essentials (Remote)
- Virtual Instructor-Led Training: Zendesk Support Essentials
What You'll Learn
Zendesk Essentials Training – Zendesk Essentials is the best place to start with your Zendesk training – whether your role in Zendesk is an Administrator or an Agent. This course explains the basics and builds a foundation for continued learning, whichever role you’ll take on in Zendesk. We will review user roles and permissions, organizations, and the ticket lifecycle. We will also demonstrate how to use search, how to assign and solve a ticket, and introduce macros.
- Zendesk Fundamentals
- Ticket Creation
- Customer Experience
- Email Channel
- Ticket Fields
- Ticket Lifecycle
- Common Support Processes
- Formatted Responses
- Ticket Types
- Ticket Views
- Placeholders for Agents
Admin Overview Training – This course focuses on the features that every Zendesk administrator needs to know. We’ll cover not only hands-on topics such as email setup, triggers, automations, user management, and custom fields, but also strategic best practices to ensure both efficiency and scalability.
- Administrator Overview
- Multi-Channel Support
- Building Your Support Team
- Customer Login Experience
- Customer Account Management
- Incoming and Outgoing Email
- Custom Fields
- Business Process Management
- Advanced Placeholders
- Triggers and Automations
What is Custom Training (Onsite)?
Onsite custom training sessions are private sessions, delivered only to your company, conducted onsite at a location of your choosing. While we start with a standard agenda for each custom course, your trainer will conduct a pre-training call to discuss your use case and areas of interest, and tailor the agenda to suit. Custom training sessions are a great option for learners with moderate to complex use cases, medium to large groups, or for those who simply learn better one on one. Custom sessions are highly interactive, and trainers encourage heavy participation from students.
Course materials are provided after the session, so students are able to reference them after the session.
Looking for more training options? Take a look at our Virtual Instructor-Led courses.
The Fine Print
- A Zendesk Trainer will contact you within 5 business days of the execution of your Service Order.
- We’ll mutually agree on the live training date no later than 5 days after our initial contact with you.
- We’ll send you a pre-training questionnaire to be completed in order to personalize your training experience.
- The pre-training questionnaire must be completed 3 business days prior to agreed training day.
- Zendesk will facilitate the following:
- 1 hr – introductory / conference call to coordinate training date and review objectives.
- 2 x ~3 hr live training sessions
- Optional: 30 min – Closeout to facilitate next steps or open questions.
- Recommended class size is no more than 12 individuals.
- Standard training will be delivered in a Zendesk training instance.
- Standard training materials may be provided in PDF format at your request.
- Equipment Required
- Customer provided wireless internet access
- Projector or HD TV
- Workstations for participants
- Cancellation/Changes: Any cancellations/changes less than 5 days prior to agreed training date are subject to forfeiture of the training session fees and date(s)
- Customer is responsible for any cost of reasonable expenses for travel, lodging, communications, shipping charges and any out-of-pocket expenses incurred by the Zendesk Trainer.
- Customer is responsible for all customer requested change fees to travel and accommodations.