Private Training: Zendesk Support for Admins, I and II (Remote)
The perfect bundle to learn key features of Zendesk Support.
Remote private session
These courses can be delivered in English, French, German, or Spanish. Please note that non-english languages may have limited scheduling dates and times.
Your organization may have complex needs and adopting a new system can be tough. These courses can help you cut through that complexity. Our trainer will remotely deliver Zendesk Support for Admins, I and II to your team. This option gives the advantage of learning your system, your workflows, in your house. We will cover the fundamentals of Zendesk, while facilitating discussions around your unique use-case and workflows. After establishing a base, we will move on to showing you how to build/manage your ticketing workflows and use other features in ways both specific and meaningful to your organization.
These courses are geared to Administrators of the Zendesk Support product.
Zendesk Support for Admins, I
‣ Log in and navigate the dashboard
‣ Review a ticket and its properties
‣ Use ticket fields to gather information
‣ Use shared views to enhance productivity
‣ Use shared macros to boost agent efficiency
‣ Create additional support email addresses
Zendesk Support for Admins, II
‣ Define agent access in Zendesk Support
‣ Use groups to improve agent workflow
‣ Use organizations to provide targeted customer service
‣ Use event-based triggers to save your agents time
‣ Use time-based automations to reduce agent workload
‣ Create SLAs to better meet your customers' expectations
Frequently asked questions
What is remote private training?
Private training sessions allow you to get courses delivered live and only to your company by a Zendesk training specialist. Private sessions are conducted via Zoom and are highly interactive giving you the opportunity to ask questions and participate in realtime. Private training sessions are a great option for companies with moderate to complex use cases, medium to large groups, or for those who simply learn better one on one.
Can multiple people sit in on this session?
Yes, private sessions are great for medium to large groups (2-12 people).
What materials are provided?
Course materials are provided after the session (course slides as a PDF), so students are able to reference them after the session. Recordings are provided on request.
The fine print
‣ Course topics to be delivered as-is. All content or curriculum customization is out of scope.
‣ A Zendesk contact will reach out to you within 5 business days of purchasing this course.
‣ We will mutually agree on the training date no later than 5 business days after our initial contact with you.
‣ Recommended class size is no more than 12 individuals.
‣ Training will be delivered in a Zendesk training instance.
‣ Written training materials are only available in PDF in English, German, or French.
‣ Cancellation/Changes: Any cancellations/changes less than 5 business days prior to agreed training date are subject to forfeiture of the training session fees and date(s).
Join a live certification prep course in DecemberRegister Today