Custom Training: Zendesk Support for Admins, I and II (Remote)
Your organization may have complex needs and adopting a new system can be tough. These courses can help you cut through that complexity.
Our trainer will remotely deliver Zendesk Support for Admins, I and II to your team. This option gives the advantage of learning your system, your workflows, in your house. We will cover the fundamentals of Zendesk, tailored to your unique use-case and workflows. After establishing a base, we will move on to showing you how to build/manage your ticketing workflows and use other features in ways both specific and meaningful to your organization.
While we start with a standard agenda for each custom course, your trainer will conduct a pre training call to gain an understanding of your use case and suggest areas where the session may be tailored to meet your team's needs. See the What You'll Learn section below to review the standard agenda for this course.
Duration: Two 3 hour sessions
Format: Private session, Remote
What You'll Learn
Zendesk Support for Admins, I – New to Zendesk Support? This course is the perfect place to start. You'll learn how to add users (whether customers or agents) and define their roles. You'll learn how the agent interface is organized and how a ticket moves through your system. You'll then focus on creating the best experience possible for your agents with Zendesk's views, macros and ticket fields; and you'll finish up by learning how to configure at least one channel--email.
By the end of this course, you'll be able to:
- Define user roles
- Log in and navigate the dashboard
- Review a ticket and its properties
- Configure views and macros to save agents time
- Use shared views to enhance agent productivity
- Use shared macros to boost agent efficiency
- Use ticket fields to gather information
- Create additional support email addresses
Zendesk Support for Admins, II – This course continues where Zendesk Support for Admins, I leaves off. You'll refine your agents' roles, and organize them and your end users into groups that are tailored to their skills and needs. You'll then master the creation of triggers and automations: You'll learn how to create them, how to set them up to meet specific business goals, and how to leverage groups, organizations and ticket fields in them for optimal results.
By the end of this course, you'll be able to:
- Define agent access in Zendesk Support
- Use groups to improve agent workflow
- Use organizations to provide targeted customer service
- Use event-based triggers to save your agents time
- Use time-based automations to reduce agent workload
What is Custom Training (Remote)?
Remote custom training sessions are private sessions, delivered only to your company, conducted remotely via GoToTraining by a live trainer. While we start with a standard agenda for each custom course, your trainer will conduct a pre training call to gain an understanding of your use case and suggest areas where the session may be tailored to meet your team's needs. Custom training sessions are a great option for learners with moderate to complex use cases, medium to large groups, or for those who simply learn better one on one. Custom sessions are highly interactive, and trainers encourage heavy participation from students.
Remote custom sessions are conducted via GoToTraining. Course materials are provided after the session, so students are able to reference them after the session. Recordings are provided on request.
Looking for more training options? Take a look at our Virtual Instructor-Led courses.
The Fine Print
- A Zendesk Trainer will contact you within 5 business days of the execution of your Service Order.
- We’ll mutually agree on the live training date no later than 5 business days after our initial contact with you.
- We’ll send you a pre-training questionnaire to be completed in order to personalize your training experience.
- The pre-training questionnaire must be completed 5 business days prior to agreed training day.
- Zendesk will facilitate the following:
- 1 hr – introductory / conference call to coordinate training date and review objectives.
- 2 x ~3 hr live training sessions
- Optional: 30 min – Closeout to facilitate next steps or open questions.
- Recommended class size is no more than 12 individuals.
- Standard training will be delivered in a Zendesk training instance.
- Standard training materials may be provided in PDF format at your request.
- Equipment Required:
- Customer provided wireless internet access
- Projector or HD TV
- Workstations for participants
- Cancellation/Changes: Any cancellations/changes less than 5 business days prior to agreed training date are subject to forfeiture of the training session fees and date(s).