Private Training: Zendesk Support for Admins, I (Remote)
New to Zendesk Support? This course is the perfect place to start. You'll learn how to add users (whether customers or agents) and define their roles. You'll learn how the agent interface is organized and how a ticket moves through your system. You'll then focus on creating the best experience possible for your agents with Zendesk's views, macros and ticket fields.
See the What You'll Learn section below to review the standard agenda for this course.
Duration: 2 hours
Format: Private Session, Remote
What You'll Learn
By the end of this course, you'll be able to:
- Log in and navigate the dashboard
- Review a ticket and its properties
- Use ticket fields to gather information
- Use shared views to enhance productivity
- Use shared macros to boost agent efficiency
What is Private Training (Remote)?
Remote private training sessions are Zendesk training sessions, delivered only to your company, conducted remotely via Zoom by a live trainer. Private training sessions are a great option for learners with moderate to complex use cases, medium to large groups, or for those who simply learn better one on one. Private sessions are highly interactive, and trainers encourage heavy participation from students.
Course materials are provided after the session, so students are able to reference them after the session. Recordings are provided on request.
Looking for more training options? Take a look at our Virtual Instructor-Led courses.
The Fine Print
- A Zendesk team member will contact you within 5 business days of the execution of your Service Order.
- We’ll mutually agree on the live training date no later than 5 business days after our initial contact with you.
- Zendesk may facilitate the following:
- 1 hr – introductory / conference call to coordinate training date and review objectives.
- ~2 hr live training course via Zendesk provided webinar
- Recommended class size is no more than 12 individuals.
- Standard training will be delivered in a Zendesk training instance.
- Standard training materials will be provided in PDF format
- Equipment Required:
- Customer provided wireless internet access
- Projector or HD TV
- Workstations for participants
- Cancellation/Changes: Any cancellations/changes less than 5 business days prior to agreed training date are subject to forfeiture of the training session fees and date(s).