Custom Training: Zendesk Support Essentials (Remote)
Zendesk Essentials is the best place to start with your Zendesk training – whether your role in Zendesk is an Administrator or an Agent. This course explains the basics and builds a foundation for continued learning, whichever role you’ll take on in Zendesk. Zendesk Essentials will teach you and your team the fundamentals of Zendesk, which every user should know.
In preparation for delivery of this session, your seasoned trainer will complete a pre-training call, to review the course agenda and tailor it based on what's most important you and your team.
While we do tailor the session agenda based on your unique needs, we generally cover the below topics (See the What You'll Learn section).
Duration: 3 hours
Format: Private Session, Remote
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for novice or new Zendesk users, agents, administrators and project owners.
What You'll Learn
By the end of this course, you'll be able to:
- Navigate the Agent Dashboard
- Locate Content Using Search
- Create a Ticket
- Describe a Ticket
- Respond to and Resolve a Ticket
- Organize Tickets Using Views
- Update Tickets Efficiently with Macros
- Manage Ticket Queues
- Work with Suspended Tickets
- Organize Users
- Utilize Apps and Shortcuts
What is Custom Training (Remote)?
Remote custom training sessions are private sessions, delivered only to your company, conducted remotely via GoToTraining by a live trainer. While we start with a standard agenda for each custom course, your trainer will conduct a pre-training call to discuss your use case and areas of interest, and tailor the agenda to suit. Custom training sessions are a great option for learners with moderate to complex use cases, medium to large groups, or for those who simply learn better one on one. Custom sessions are highly interactive, and trainers encourage heavy participation from students.
Remote custom sessions are conducted via GoToTraining. Course materials are provided after the session, so students are able to reference them after the session. Recordings are provided on request.
Looking for more training options? Take a look at our Virtual Instructor-Led courses.
The Fine Print
- A Zendesk Trainer will contact you within 5 business days of the execution of your purchase.
- We’ll mutually agree on the live training date no later than 5 days after our initial contact with you.
- We’ll send you a pre-training questionnaire to be completed in order to personalize your training experience.
- The pre-training questionnaire must be completed 3 business days prior to agreed training day.
- Zendesk will facilitate the following:
- 1 hr – introductory / conference call to coordinate training date and review objectives.
- ~3 hr live training course via Zendesk provided webinar
- Optional: 30 min – Closeout to facilitate next steps or open questions.
- Recommended class size is no more than 12 individuals.
- Standard training will be delivered in a Zendesk training instance.
- Standard training materials may be provided in PDF format at your request.
- Cancellation/Changes: Any cancellations/changes less than 5 days prior to agreed training date are subject to forfeiture of the training session fees and date(s).