Private Training: Zendesk Support for Admins, I (Remote)
New to Zendesk's ticketing solution, Support? This is the best place to start.
Remote private session
This course can be delivered in English, French, German, Spanish & Portuguese. Supplemental materials will be available in English only. Please note that non-English languages may have limited scheduling dates and times.
New to Zendesk's ticketing solution, Support? This course is the perfect place to start. You'll learn how to add users (whether customers or agents) and define their roles. You'll learn how the agent interface is organized and how a ticket moves through your system. You'll then focus on creating the best experience possible for your agents with Zendesk's views, macros and ticket fields.
This course is geared to Administrators of the Zendesk Support product.
‣ Log in and navigate the dashboard
‣ Review a ticket and its properties
‣ Use ticket fields to gather information
‣ Use shared views to enhance productivity
‣ Use shared macros to boost agent efficiency
Frequently asked questions
What is remote private training?
Private training sessions allow you to get courses delivered live and only to your company by a Zendesk training specialist. Private sessions are conducted via Zoom and are highly interactive giving you the opportunity to ask questions and participate in realtime. Private training sessions are a great option for companies with moderate to complex use cases, medium to large groups, or for those who simply learn better one on one.
Can multiple people sit in on this session?
Yes, private sessions are great for medium to large groups (2-12 people).
What materials are provided?
Course materials are provided after the session (course slides as a PDF), so students are able to reference them after the session. Recordings are provided on request.
The fine print
‣ Course topics to be delivered as-is. All content or curriculum customization is out of scope.
‣ A Zendesk contact will reach out to you within 5 business days of purchasing this course.
‣ We will mutually agree on the training date no later than 5 business days after our initial contact with you.
‣ Recommended class size is no more than 12 individuals.
‣ Training will be delivered in a Zendesk training instance.
‣ Written training materials are only available in PDF in English, German, or French.
‣ Cancellation/Changes: Any cancellations/changes less than 5 business days prior to agreed training date are subject to forfeiture of the training session fees and date(s).
Join a live certification prep course in 2021Grab Your Seat Today