Private Training: Zendesk Explore, I (Remote)
New to Zendesk Explore? Start here.
Remote private session
This course can be delivered in English, French, German, or Spanish. Please note that non-english languages may have limited scheduling dates and times.
This course teaches the basics of Explore, starting with its interface and pre-built dashboards, then covers how to prepare for query creation. You'll then learn how to create custom queries, and you'll finish with adding, customizing and sharing dashboards.
This course is recommended for new analytics/Explore customers who serve as support or team leads or data analysts. This course is also great for Administrators and Agents with reporting privileges.
‣ Get to Know Explore
‣ Navigate Explore and its Pre-built Dashboards
‣ Create Custom Queries
‣ Add, Customize and Share Dashboards
None, however it may be helpful, but is not required, to take Zendesk Support for Admins, I and Zendesk Support for Admins, II prior to taking this course.
Frequently asked questions
What is remote private training?
Private training sessions allow you to get courses delivered live and only to your company by a Zendesk training specialist. Private sessions are conducted via Zoom and are highly interactive giving you the opportunity to ask questions and participate in realtime. Private training sessions are a great option for companies with moderate to complex use cases, medium to large groups, or for those who simply learn better one on one.
Can multiple people sit in on this session?
Yes, private sessions are great for medium to large groups (2-12 people).
What materials are provided?
Course materials are provided after the session (course slides as a PDF), so students are able to reference them after the session. Recordings are provided on request.
The fine print
‣ Course topics to be delivered as-is. All content or curriculum customization is out of scope.
‣ A Zendesk contact will reach out to you within 5 business days of purchasing this course.
‣ We will mutually agree on the training date no later than 5 business days after our initial contact with you.
‣ Recommended class size is no more than 12 individuals.
‣ Training will be delivered in a Zendesk training instance.
‣ Written training materials are only available in PDF in English.
‣ Cancellation/Changes: Any cancellations/changes less than 5 business days prior to agreed training date are subject to forfeiture of the training session fees and date(s).
Join a live certification prep course in DecemberRegister Today