Private Training: Zendesk Talk for Admins, I (Remote)
Need to learn Zendesk Talk? This is the best place to start.
Remote private session
This course can be delivered in English, French, German, Spanish & Portuguese. Supplemental materials will be available in English only. Please note that non-English languages may have limited scheduling dates and times.
New to Zendesk Talk? Zendesk Talk for Admins, I is the right place to start. This course will teach you how your customer service agents can use Talk to improve your customers’ experience via live phone conversations and SMS/MMS. We'll also teach you how to configure Talk, manage greetings and route calls, and cover ways to monitor calls.
This course is geared to Administrators of the Zendesk Talk product.
‣ Explain How Agents Use Zendesk Talk
‣ Add a Number
‣ Enable a Number for Text Capabilities
‣ Configure the General Settings
‣ Manage Greetings
‣ Configure Your Voicemail
‣ Enable callback
‣ Route Calls with IVR
‣ Analyze Call Activity
‣ Monitor Live Calls
None, however it may be helpful, but is not required, to take Zendesk Support for Admins, I prior to taking this course.
Frequently asked questions
What is remote private training?
Private training sessions allow you to get courses delivered live and only to your company by a Zendesk training specialist. Private sessions are conducted via Zoom and are highly interactive giving you the opportunity to ask questions and participate in realtime. Private training sessions are a great option for companies with moderate to complex use cases, medium to large groups, or for those who simply learn better one on one.
Can multiple people sit in on this session?
Yes, private sessions are great for medium to large groups (2-12 people).
What materials are provided?
Course materials are provided after the session (course slides as a PDF), so students are able to reference them after the session. Recordings are provided on request.
The fine print
‣ Course topics to be delivered as-is. All content or curriculum customization is out of scope.
‣ A Zendesk contact will reach out to you within 5 business days of purchasing this course.
‣ We will mutually agree on the training date no later than 5 business days after our initial contact with you.
‣ Recommended class size is no more than 12 individuals.
‣ Training will be delivered in a Zendesk training instance.
‣ Written training materials are only available in PDF in English.
‣ Cancellation/Changes: Any cancellations/changes less than 5 business days prior to agreed training date are subject to forfeiture of the training session fees and date(s).
Join a live certification prep course in DecemberRegister Today