March 17, 18 & 19
These interactive training days are a chance to network, share your challenges and learn from other attendees. Get ready to take your customer support experience to the next level after completing these trainings.
- Zendesk Support for Admins, I and II- This full-day track is ideal if you’re just starting out on Zendesk and need a thoughtful overview on the features of Support and how they work together, or if you simply want to either round out or update your knowledge of the Support product.(Agenda)(March 17)
- Deep Dives in Zendesk Support- This session is meant for users who have been using Zendesk for sometime and want to deepen their knowledge, but it does not include technical training or analytics. It's also an ideal refresher for anyone preparing for the Zendesk Support Certification Exam for Administrators. Strongly recommend first taking: Zendesk Support for Admins, I and II (Agenda)(March 18)
- Zendesk Guide, I and II- Just getting started on Zendesk Guide? We'll cover key Guide features, and how they can help provide self-service support, as well as enhance your approach to ticket deflection.(Agenda)(March 19)
How will the sessions be structured?- All sessions at the Zendesk Training Day are interactive. They'll include demos, hands-on exercises, and lots of lab time and Q&A with our trainers. Don’t forget your laptop! After the event, you will receive your own copy of the training materials.
Cost for Training: A$849 per training day ticket.
Add On Certification Exams:
- Zendesk Support Administrator for A$370 (save A$145 off retail price) when purchased with a training day ticket.
- Zendesk Guide Specialist for A$225 (save A$70 off retail price) when purchased with a training day ticket.