Virtual March 24, 25 & 26
These interactive virtual training days are a chance to network, share your challenges and learn from other attendees. Get ready to take your customer support experience to the next level after completing these trainings.
Training Time: 9:00-15:00 (GMT)
- Zendesk Support for Admins, I and II- This full-day track is ideal if you’re just starting out on Zendesk and need a thoughtful overview on the features of Support and how they work together, or if you simply want to either round out or update your knowledge of the Support product.(Agenda)(March 24)
- Deep Dives in Zendesk Support- This session is meant for users who have been using Zendesk for sometime and want to deepen their knowledge, but it does not include technical training or analytics. It's also an ideal refresher for anyone preparing for the Zendesk Support Certification Exam for Administrators. Strongly recommend first taking: Zendesk Support for Admins, I and II (Agenda)(March 25)
- Zendesk Guide, I and II- Just getting started on Zendesk Guide? We'll cover key Guide features, and how they can help provide self-service support, as well as enhance your approach to ticket deflection.(Agenda)(March 26)
How will the sessions be structured?- At our virtual event, we’ll include all the same content that’s taught at our live event, lots of Q&A time and opportunities to interact with the Zendesk team. Each virtual training day will be from 9:00-15:00 (GMT) and we’ll send you home with some great follow-on activities to complete at your own pace. A couple days before your virtual training day event we will email you with zoom link and training materials.
Cost for Virtual Training: €365 per training day ticket. Price is exclusive of 23% VAT.
Add On Certification Exams:
- Zendesk Support Administrator for €225 (save €85 off retail price) when purchased with a training day ticket.
- Zendesk Guide Specialist for €140 (save €40 off retail price) when purchased with a training day ticket.