Advanced Topics in Zendesk Support, II
On-Demand: Advanced Topics in Zendesk Support, II
Starting in October 2019 we are replacing Advanced Topics with individual Feature Deep Dives. Take a look at the new courses here.
Note: You may view subtitles for this course in French, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese and Japanese by clicking the CC box at the bottom of the video.
In this second set of advanced topics for admins, you'll learn how to build and make the most of your ticket forms; create SLAs and schedules so that your operations align with your customers expectations; enable and leverage customer satisfaction and satisfaction prediction; and take advantage of our localization tools so that you can better reach your global audiences. The features taught in this course are available on our Enterprise plan.
Duration: Approximately 120 min
What You'll Learn
By the end of this course, you'll be able to:
- Build and make the most of your ticket forms
- Build schedules and sets the schedules of tickets
- Create SLAs so that your operations align with your customers' expectations
- Enable and leverage customer satisfaction and satisfaction prediction
- Configure our localization tools so that you can better reach your global audiences
- Create and apply dynamic content
What is On-Demand Training?
Our on-demand courses teach the same content as our live courses but without the Q&A. You’ll view the course on our platform, and you may stop, start, and re-view it, whenever you like. Your purchase and access to the on-demand course will be valid for 30 days after your date of purchase. If you learn better with a live trainer, take a look at our Virtual Instructor-Led courses.
Looking for private training sessions? Take a look at remote or onsite 1:1 training options.