Zendesk Explore, II Session
On-Demand: Zendesk Explore, II
Are you ready for the next step after taking our Explore I course? Zendesk Explore, II is it. In this course, you'll build on your knowledge of Explore's queries and dashboards so that you can customize those elements to meet your specific business goals. You'll learn how to create and clone a dataset, use results manipulations and calculations, and last, use advanced filters to create robust and targeted dashboards that enable you to communicate the meaning of your data however you need.
- The time to complete this course is 1 hr, 45 min
- Your purchase and access to the course will be valid for 30 days after your date of purchase.
Format: On-Demand (Recorded)
Zendesk Explore, I
What You'll Learn
By the end of the session, you’ll be able to do the following:
- Create a New Dataset
- Clone a Query to Your Dataset and Customize it
- Use Results Manipulations to Change Your Query Results
- Create Queries Using Calculations
- Use Advanced Filters on Your Dashboard
What is On-Demand Training?
Our on-demand courses teach the same content as our live courses but without the Q&A. You’ll view the course on our platform, and you may stop, start, and re-view it, whenever you like. Your purchase and access to the on-demand course will be valid for 30 days after your date of purchase. If you learn better with a live trainer, take a look at our Virtual Instructor-Led courses.
Looking for private training sessions? Take a look at remote or onsite 1:1 training options.