- Getting Started
Engagement Kickoff Video
- Zendesk Sell Overview
Zendesk Sell Overview Video
- Zendesk Sell for Admins
On-Demand: Zendesk Sell for Admins, I
Sell for Admins, I - Course Resources
On-Demand: Zendesk Sell for Admins, II
Sell for Admins, II - Course Resources
- Zendesk Sell for End Users
About this Course
On-Demand: Zendesk Sell for End Users
- Additional Resources
Sell Launch Guide
- Next Steps
Engagement Next Steps Video
Package: Sell Fundamentals
Best practices and expert guidance.
Zendesk Sell’s flexibility to support the optimal sales process for any business allows for nearly infinite configuration options. While the ability to customize configuration based on your business needs is part of what makes Zendesk Sell so valuable, you might feel like you need a little help getting started. Our Sell Fundamentals package will give you the knowledge and the skills you need to successfully configure your Zendesk Sell instance and start achieving your sales goals.
This engagement is geared to Account Owners and Administrators of the Zendesk Sell product. This engagement includes one on one time with a Zendesk Sell Services Consultant.
Included in this package
‣ Three hour-long sessions with an expert Zendesk Sell Services Consultant
‣ Documentation and a launch guide
‣ Participants in this class should have access to a Zendesk Sell instance and be an Owner or Administrator in the account.
‣ Participants need to be able to commit the time necessary to complete the lessons and configure their account within the 60 day duration of the engagement. Time commitment is approximately 8 hours per week.
Frequently asked questions
How long will this engagement last?
This engagement will last up to 60 days from the Effective Date. The Effective Date is defined as the date that you redeem your course credits. Your time with the consultant will begin when you complete the on-demand training courses. You will have access to the training videos throughout the engagement.
How do I work with a consultant?
During this engagement, you’ll have the opportunity to work with a Zendesk Sell Services Consultant who will provide guidance in setting up your Zendesk Sell account. This Consultant is a Zendesk Sell expert and will be there to answer questions and help come up with solutions for your particular needs.
The Sell Services Consultant will be available to answer your questions about Zendesk Sell and help you design your workflow. The Consultant will be providing guidance and consultation on workflow strategies and best practices. The Consultant will not be actively setting up any workflows or changing any configurations within your Zendesk Sell instance. You will ultimately be responsible for all configuration decisions and actions within your Zendesk Sell account.
In order to ensure that your time with the Zendesk Sell Services Consultant is productive, we require you to complete the on-demand videos and lessons prior to starting the engagement with them. We recommended that you finish the online coursework within 30-40 days of the start of the engagement to allow enough time to schedule calls. Once the on-demand courses and accompanying lessons are complete, you will be connected with a Zendesk Sell Services Consultant to schedule your calls.
The Fine Print
‣ The engagement will last for 60 days from the time of training credit redemption.
‣ All On-Demand coursework must be completed prior to the engagement with your Sell Services Consultant.
‣ Please be prepared to complete all trainings within the first 30-40 days to allow enough time to work with your Consultant.
‣ Consultants will provide guidance and answer questions. They will not be doing any configuration work within your Zendesk Sell instance.
‣ Course credits expire if they are unused for 6 months.
Join a live certification prep course in DecemberRegister Today