Engagement Kickoff Video
On-Demand: Advanced Topics in Zendesk Support, I
On-Demand: Advanced Topics in Zendesk Support, II
Additional Resources: The Zendesk Suite Launch Guide
Additional Resources: The Zendesk Go-Live Checklist: Support
Additional Resources: The Zendesk Project Workbook: Support
Engagement Next Steps Video
Package: Support Enterprise Upgrade Fundamentals
This package combines training courses and Zendesk consultant time.
Zendesk’s flexibility to create the right customer experience for any business allows for nearly infinite configuration options. While the ability to customize configuration based on your business needs is part of what makes Zendesk so valuable, you might feel like you need a little help getting started. Our Support Enterprise Upgrade Fundamentals package will give you the knowledge and the skills you need to successfully configure your Enterprise Zendesk Support instance and start achieving your customer experience goals.
This engagement is geared to Account Owners and Administrators of the Zendesk Support product. This engagement includes access to self-paced training and one on one time with a Zendesk Consultant.
Included in this package
‣ Advanced Topics in Zendesk Support, I
‣ Advanced Topics in Zendesk Support, II
‣ Three hour-long sessions with an expert Zendesk Services Consultant
‣ Documentation, workbooks, and customized launch guides
‣ Participants in this class should have access to a Zendesk instance and be an Owner or Administrator in the account.
‣ Participants need to be able to commit the time necessary to complete the lessons and configure their account within the 60 day duration of the engagement. Time commitment is approximately 8 hours per week.
Frequently asked questions
How long will this engagement last?
This engagement will last up to 60 days from the Effective Date. The Effective Date is defined as the date that you redeem your course credits. Your time with the consultant will begin when you complete the on-demand training courses. You will have access to the training videos throughout the engagement.
How do I work with a consultant?
During this engagement, you’ll have the opportunity to work with a Zendesk Services Consultant who will provide guidance in setting up your Zendesk. This Consultant is a Zendesk expert and will be there to answer questions and help come up with solutions for your particular needs.
The Services Consultant will be available to answer your questions about Zendesk and help you design your workflow. The Consultant will be providing guidance and consultation on workflow strategies and best practices. The Consultant will not be actively setting up any workflows or changing any configurations within your Zendesk. You will ultimately be responsible for all configuration decisions and actions within your Zendesk account.
In order to ensure that your time with the Services Consultant is productive, we require you to complete the on-demand videos and lessons prior to starting the engagement with them. We recommended that you finish the online coursework within 30-40 days of the start of the engagement to allow enough time to schedule calls. Once the on-demand courses and accompanying lessons are complete, you will be connected with a Services Consultant to schedule your calls.
The Fine Print
‣ The engagement will last for 60 days from the time of training credit redemption.
‣ All On-Demand coursework must be completed prior to the engagement with your Services Consultant.
‣ Please be prepared to complete all trainings within the first 30-40 days to allow enough time to work with your Consultant.
‣ Services Consultants will provide guidance and answer questions. They will not be doing any configuration work within your Zendesk.
‣ Course credits expire if they are unused for 6 months.
Save Your Seat
Sign up for a full day of virtual Support and Explore product trainings on August 12 & 13, EDTRegister