Engagement Kickoff Video
On-Demand: Advanced Topics in Zendesk Support, I
On-Demand: Advanced Topics in Zendesk Support, II
Additional Resources: The Zendesk Suite Launch Guide
Additional Resources: The Zendesk Go-Live Checklist: Support
Additional Resources: The Zendesk Project Workbook: Support
Engagement Next Steps Video
Package: Support Enterprise Upgrade Fundamentals
This package combines training courses and Zendesk consultant time to ensure that you get the most out of your upgrade from the Professional plan to the Enterprise plan of Zendesk Support.
Zendesk’s flexibility to create the right customer experience for any business allows for nearly infinite configuration options. While the ability to customize configuration based on your business needs is part of what makes Zendesk so valuable, you might feel like you need a little help getting started. Our Support Enterprise Upgrade Fundamentals package will give you the knowledge and the skills you need to successfully configure your Enterprise Zendesk Support instance and start achieving your customer experience goals.
This engagement includes access to self-paced training and one on one time with a Zendesk Consultant.
As part of this package, you’ll receive access to two self-paced training courses:
- With Advanced Topics in Zendesk Support, I, you'll deepen your foundational knowledge of our Support product by focusing on four topics our customers ask about most: User management; ticket queue management; authentication; and customizing your email templates.
- In Advanced Topics in Zendesk Support, II, we delve into four key features leveraged by our Enterprise customers: Ticket forms; schedules and SLAs; CSAT and CSAT prediction; and localization.
You’ll view each the course on our training platform, and you may stop, start, and rewatch them, whenever you like. Your purchase and access to the on-demand courses will be valid for 60 days after you redeem your course credit.
- You will also receive three hour-long sessions with an expert Zendesk Services Consultant who will answer your questions and help get your instance ready to go live.
- You will also receive documentation, workbooks, and customized launch guides to help you now and in the future.
This engagement will last up to 60 days from the Effective Date. The Effective Date is defined as the date that you redeem your course credits. Your time with the consultant will begin when you complete the on-demand training courses. You will have access to the training videos throughout the engagement.
Who is this package right for?
This package is a great fit for Administrators who have recently upgraded their accounts from Professional to Enterprise Zendesk Support.
- Participants in this class should have access to an Enterprise Zendesk Support instance and be an Owner or Administrator in the account.
- Participants need to be able to commit the time necessary to complete the lessons and configure their account within the 60 day duration of the engagement.
- Time commitment is approximately 8 hours per week.
How do I work with a consultant?
During this engagement, you’ll have the opportunity to work with a Zendesk Services Consultant who will provide guidance in setting up your Zendesk. This Consultant is a Zendesk expert and will be there to answer questions and help come up with solutions for your particular needs.
The Services Consultant will be available to answer your questions about Zendesk and help you design your workflow. The Consultant will be providing guidance and consultation on workflow strategies and best practices. The Consultant will not be actively setting up any workflows or changing any configurations within your Zendesk. You will ultimately be responsible for all configuration decisions and actions within your Zendesk account.
In order to ensure that your time with the Services Consultant is productive, we require you to complete the on-demand videos and lessons prior to starting the engagement with them. We recommended that you finish the online coursework within 30-40 days of the start of the engagement to allow enough time to schedule calls. Once the on-demand courses and accompanying lessons are complete, you will be connected with a Services Consultant to schedule your calls.
The Fine Print
- The engagement will last for 60 days from the time of training credit redemption. Please be prepared to complete all trainings and coursework within the first 30 - 40 days to allow enough time to work with your Consultant.
- All On-Demand coursework must be completed prior to the engagement with your Services Consultant.
- Services Consultants will provide guidance and answer questions. They will not be doing any configuration work within your Zendesk.
- Course credits expire if they are unused for 6 months.