Private Training: Zendesk Agent Workspace for Agents, I (Remote)
Learn how to provide great customer service with our multichannel solution, Agent Workspace.
Remote private session
This course may be delivered in English, French, German, Spanish & Portuguese. Supplemental materials will be available in English only.
Zendesk Agent Workspace for Agents is designed for new agents who will be managing customer requests. This course explains the basics and builds a foundation for continued learning for all Zendesk roles. In your remote, private session, a Zendesk trainer will lead your team through Zendesk Agent Workspace for Agents, I, giving time to hands-on work and Q&A.
This course is geared specifically for agents of the Zendesk Agent Workspace.
- Get to Know Zendesk
- Experience Zendesk as an End User
- Learn the Zendesk Environment
- Explain the Parts of the Agent Workspace
- Find and Accept Incoming Customer Requests
- Learn About Your Customer and Their Needs
- Communicate with Customers Using the Agent Workspace
- Collaborate with Other Agents to Solve Tickets
Frequently asked questions
What is remote private training?
Private training sessions allow you to get courses delivered live and only to your company by a Zendesk training specialist. Private sessions are conducted via Zoom and are highly interactive giving you the opportunity to ask questions and participate in realtime. Private training sessions are a great option for companies with moderate to complex use cases, medium to large groups, or for those who simply learn better one on one.
Can multiple people sit in on this session?
Yes, private sessions are great for medium to large groups (2-12 people).
What materials are provided?
Course materials are provided after the session (course slides as a PDF), so students are able to reference them after the session. Recordings are provided on request.
The fine print
- This training is limited to Zendesk Agent Workspace.
- The content for this course will be our standard course and will not be customized.
- Subscriber agrees to a pre-training call prior to agreed training date in order for the trainer to review training agenda with Subscriber and understand the Subscriber’s use case
- Standard training materials will be provided in PDF format at Subscriber’s request.
- Audience: Maximum size is 20. If larger attendee requirements exist, multiple sessions should be purchased/scheduled.
- Course delivery is available in English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, or German with materials available in English, Spanish, Portuguese, or French only. One language per session. Language must be selected before scheduling.
Join a live certification prep course in 2021Grab Your Seat Today