Private Training: Zendesk Explore, II (Remote)
Continue learning key features of Zendesk's reporting & analytics solution, Explore.
Remote private session
This course can be delivered in English, French, German, or Spanish. Please note that non-english languages may have limited scheduling dates and times.
Are you ready for the next step after taking our Explore, I course? Zendesk Explore, II is it. In this course, you'll build on your knowledge of queries and dashboards so that you can customize those elements to meet your specific business goals. You'll learn how to create and clone a dataset, use results manipulations and calculations, and last, use advanced filters to create robust and targeted dashboards that enable you to communicate the meaning of your data however you need.
This course is recommended for new analytics customers who serve as support or team leads or data analysts. This course is also great for Administrators and Agents with reporting privileges.
‣ Create a New Dataset
‣ Clone a Query to Your Dataset and Customize it
‣ Use Results Manipulations to Change Your Query Results
‣ Create Queries Using Calculations
‣ Use Advanced Filters on Your Dashboard
It is recommended to take Zendesk Explore, I prior to taking this course. It also may be helpful, but is not required, to take Zendesk Support for Admins, I and Zendesk Support for Admins, II prior to taking this course.
Frequently asked questions
What is remote private training?
Private training sessions allow you to get courses delivered live and only to your company by a Zendesk training specialist. Private sessions are conducted via Zoom and are highly interactive giving you the opportunity to ask questions and participate in realtime. Private training sessions are a great option for companies with moderate to complex use cases, medium to large groups, or for those who simply learn better one on one.
Can multiple people sit in on this session?
Yes, private sessions are great for medium to large groups (2-12 people).
What materials are provided?
Course materials are provided after the session (course slides as a PDF), so students are able to reference them after the session. Recordings are provided on request.
The fine print
‣ Course topics to be delivered as-is. All content or curriculum customization is out of scope.
‣ A Zendesk contact will reach out to you within 5 business days of purchasing this course.
‣ We will mutually agree on the training date no later than 5 business days after our initial contact with you.
‣ Recommended class size is no more than 12 individuals.
‣ Training will be delivered in a Zendesk training instance.
‣ Written training materials are only available in PDF in English.
‣ Cancellation/Changes: Any cancellations/changes less than 5 business days prior to agreed training date are subject to forfeiture of the training session fees and date(s).
Join a live certification prep course in 2021Grab Your Seat Today