Private Training: Zendesk Sell for Admins, I and II (Remote)
The perfect bundle to learn key features of Zendesk Sell
Remote private session
In this first course is for admins who are new to Zendesk Sell, whether they’re implementing a new account or have inherited one. We'll start by getting to know the basics of Zendesk Sell so that you can review your sales process -- a critical step in using the pipeline and reporting effectively. We'll then dive in to the settings: custom fields, sales pipelines, visit and call outcomes, and more. By the end of this course, you will have successfully configured Zendesk Sell to meet your company's unique needs.
In the second course, admins who are new to Zendesk Sell, whether they’re implementing a new account or have inherited one. We'll start by setting up user roles and permissions, as well as groups and teams for those who have Enterprise and up plans. We'll then walk through the steps to preparing your data for import, whether you're migrating data from a legacy system or updating existing data in Sell. We'll wrap up with some ways to optimize Sell for your team, including setting up Voice, and creating smart list templates. You'll take away a Zendesk Sell Admin Task Checklist and other helpful resources to empower you in your new role as a Zendesk Sell admin!
These courses are geared to Administrators of Zendesk Sell.
Zendesk Sell for Admins, I
‣ Get to Know Zendesk Sell
‣ Configure Sell to Reflect your Sales Process
‣ Configure Sell to Capture your Critical Data
‣ Integrate Tools for an Effective Workflow
Zendesk Sell for Admins, II
‣ Manage Users and Permissions
‣ Gather, Map, and Prepare Data
‣ Add and Update Data
‣ Optimize Sell for your team
Frequently asked questions
What is remote private training?
Private training sessions allow you to get courses delivered live and only to your company by a Zendesk training specialist. Private sessions are conducted via Zoom and are highly interactive giving you the opportunity to ask questions and participate in realtime. Private training sessions are a great option for companies with moderate to complex use cases, medium to large groups, or for those who simply learn better one on one.
Can multiple people sit in on this session?
Yes, private sessions are great for medium to large groups (2-12 people).
What materials are provided?
Course materials are provided after the session (course slides as a PDF), so students are able to reference them after the session. Recordings are provided on request.
The fine print
‣ Course topics to be delivered as-is. All content or curriculum customization is out of scope.
‣ A Zendesk contact will reach out to you within 5 business days of purchasing this course.
‣ We will mutually agree on the training date no later than 5 business days after our initial contact with you.
‣ Recommended class size is no more than 12 individuals.
‣ Training will be delivered in a Zendesk training instance.
‣ Written training materials are available in PDF
‣ Cancellation/Changes: Any cancellations/changes less than 5 business days prior to agreed training date are subject to forfeiture of the training session fees and date(s).