Virtual Event: April 28, 29 & 30
These interactive virtual training days are a chance to network, share your challenges and learn from other attendees. Get ready to take your customer support experience to the next level after completing these trainings.
Training Time: 9:00-3:00 (PDT)
- Zendesk Support for Admins, I and II- This full-day track is ideal if you’re just starting out on Zendesk and need a thoughtful overview on the features of Support and how they work together, or if you simply want to either round out or update your knowledge of the Support product.(Agenda)(April 28)
- Deep Dives in Zendesk Support- This session is meant for users who have been using Zendesk for sometime and want to deepen their knowledge, but it does not include technical training or analytics. It's also an ideal refresher for anyone preparing for the Zendesk Support Certification Exam for Administrators. Strongly recommend first taking: Zendesk Support for Admins, I and II (Agenda)(April 29)
- Zendesk Explore, I and II- If you're new to Explore, this is the event for you! In this full day track, you'll learn the key features of Zendesk Explore, our robust analytics product.(Agenda)(April 30)
How will the sessions be structured?- At our virtual event, we’ll include all the same content that’s taught at our live event, lots of Q&A time and opportunities to interact with the Zendesk team. Each virtual training day will be from 9:00-3:00 (PDT) and we’ll send you home with some great follow-on activities to complete at your own pace. The day before your virtual training day event we will email you the Zoom link and training materials.
Cost for Virtual Training: $399 per training day ticket.
Add On Certification Exams:
- Zendesk Support Administrator for $250 (save $100 off retail price) when purchased with a training day ticket.
- Zendesk Explore CX Analyst for $250 (save $100 off retail price) when purchased with a training day ticket.