Certification: Zendesk Support Administrator
If you’ve mastered Zendesk Support for Admins, I and Zendesk Support for Admins, II and you run your operations like a well-oiled machine, it’s time to validate your skill set by becoming a certified Zendesk Support Administrator.
Be recognized for your in-depth knowledge and earn your employer’s trust as the go-to person on your team for Zendesk. The official stamp of approval will also raise your profile for career growth opportunities whether your goal is to take on new projects, leadership roles or even start your own customer service organization.
Zendesk Certified Professionals possess the knowledge and skills necessary to implement, configure, and manage an Enterprise account of Zendesk Support. They have hands-on experience completing day-to-day operational tasks needed to manage a Zendesk Enterprise instance. At a minimum, it’s recommended that this candidate has:
- At least 3 months of experience as a Zendesk Support Administrator
- Successfully completed Zendesk Support Administrator Certification Prep Course
- Bonus points: Successfully completed Zendesk Support for Admins, I and Zendesk Support for Admins, II either online, or at an Admin Training Day
- Format: 78 Multiple Choice questions
- Time allotted: 105 Minutes
- Passing score: 65%
- Exam fee: USD $350
- Delivery Options: On-site in a testing center or online in a proctored environment
- Prerequisites: None
- Language: English
Ready to get Certified?
Step 1. Leverage our Exam Guide to get a better understanding of the exam topics and where you might need to brush up on your skills.
Step 2. Now that you’ve identified potential learning gaps, fill them in by taking one of our recommended training courses online or at an Admin Training Day, and browsing exam topics in our help center.
- Zendesk Support for Admins, I
- Zendesk Support for Admins, II
- Advanced Topics in Zendesk Support, I
- Advanced Topics in Zendesk Support, II
- Zendesk Help Center
Step 3. By now, you should be feeling pretty confident in sitting for the exam. As a final step in your preparation, we recommend taking our On-Demand prep course. You'll get an insider's look at our testing system (how to register, etc.) and you'll be able to take a practice test.
Step 4: Register Now!
To register for the exam, click the button at the top of this page. You will be redirected to Webassessor, where you'll create a secure test taking account specifically for the Certification procedure.