Private Training: Zendesk Insights, I (Remote)
Need to learn Insights? This is the best place to start.
Remote private session
Insights is a powerful reporting integration from GoodData. It allows you to build dynamic, multi-dimensional reports to analyze the success of your workflow, pulling information from your Zendesk Tickets, Users and Organizations. In this course, we’ll explore Insights through practical examples and hands-on exercises.
This course is geared to Administrators and Agents with reporting privileges in Insights.
‣ Navigate Your Insights Project and its Dashboards
‣ Build Custom Reports
‣ Organize Your Reports
‣ Review Your Pre-built Reports
‣ Share Your Reports and Dashboards
‣ Create and Share a Custom Dashboard
None, however it may be helpful, but is not required, to take Zendesk Support for Admins, I and Zendesk Support for Admins, II prior to taking this course.
Frequently asked questions
What is remote private training?
Private training sessions allow you to get courses delivered live and only to your company by a Zendesk training specialist. Private sessions are conducted via Zoom and are highly interactive giving you the opportunity to ask questions and participate in realtime. Private training sessions are a great option for companies with moderate to complex use cases, medium to large groups, or for those who simply learn better one on one.
Can multiple people sit in on this session?
Yes, private sessions are great for medium to large groups (2-12 people).
What materials are provided?
Course materials are provided after the session (course slides as a PDF), so students are able to reference them after the session. Recordings are provided on request.
The fine print
‣ Course topics to be delivered as-is. All content or curriculum customization is out of scope.
‣ A Zendesk contact will reach out to you within 5 business days of purchasing this course.
‣ We will mutually agree on the training date no later than 5 business days after our initial contact with you.
‣ Recommended class size is no more than 12 individuals.
‣ Training will be delivered in a Zendesk training instance.
‣ Written training materials are only available in PDF in English.
‣ Cancellation/Changes: Any cancellations/changes less than 5 business days prior to agreed training date are subject to forfeiture of the training session fees and date(s).
Save Your Seat
Sign up for a full day of virtual Support and Explore product trainings on August 12 & 13, EDTRegister