Private Training: Zendesk Chat for Admins, I (Remote)
Are you a new Zendesk Chat customer? This is the best place to start.
Remote private session
This course can be delivered in English, French, German, or Spanish. Please note that non-english languages may have limited scheduling dates and times.
New to Zendesk Chat? Zendesk Chat for Admins, I is the right place to start. This course will teach you how your customer service agents can use Chat to improve the customer experience. You'll learn the Chat lifecycle and how to place Chat strategically on your website to improve conversion. Finally, we'll cover tools you can use to monitor productivity and make your agents more efficient.
This course is geared to Administrators of the Zendesk Chat product.
‣ Explain How Zendesk Chat Works
‣ Walk through the Chat Lifecycle
‣ Add Chat Agents
‣ Setup and Configure Your Web Widget
‣ Configure Support ticket creation
‣ Utilize Shortcuts
‣ Use a Trigger to proactively Chat
‣ Add Agents to a Department
‣ Explore Chat Analytics
None, however it may be helpful, but is not required, to take Zendesk Support for Admins, I and Zendesk Support for Admins, II prior to taking this course.
Frequently asked questions
What is remote private training?
Private training sessions allow you to get courses delivered live and only to your company by a Zendesk training specialist. Private sessions are conducted via Zoom and are highly interactive giving you the opportunity to ask questions and participate in realtime. Private training sessions are a great option for companies with moderate to complex use cases, medium to large groups, or for those who simply learn better one on one.
Can multiple people sit in on this session?
Yes, private sessions are great for medium to large groups (2-12 people).
What materials are provided?
Course materials are provided after the session (course slides as a PDF), so students are able to reference them after the session. Recordings are provided on request.
The fine print
‣ Course topics to be delivered as-is. All content or curriculum customization is out of scope.
‣ A Zendesk contact will reach out to you within 5 business days of purchasing this course.
‣ We will mutually agree on the training date no later than 5 business days after our initial contact with you.
‣ Recommended class size is no more than 12 individuals.
‣ Training will be delivered in a Zendesk training instance.
‣ Written training materials are only available in PDF in English.
‣ Cancellation/Changes: Any cancellations/changes less than 5 business days prior to agreed training date are subject to forfeiture of the training session fees and date(s).
Join us live
June 17 & 18 for Virtual Zendesk Training Days in Australian Eastern Time Zone.See details