On-Demand: Advanced Topics in Zendesk Support, II
In this second set of advanced topics for admins, you'll learn how to build and make the most of your ticket forms; create SLAs and schedules so that your operations align with your customers expectations; enable and leverage customer satisfaction and satisfaction prediction; and take advantage of our localization tools so that you can better reach your global audiences.
Note: The features taught in this course are available on our Enterprise plan.
Duration: Approximately 120 min
What You'll Learn
By the end of this course, you'll be able to:
- Build and make the most of your ticket forms
- Build schedules and sets the schedules of tickets
- Create SLAs so that your operations align with your customers expectations
- Enable and leverage customer satisfaction and satisfaction prediction
- Configure our localization tools so that you can better reach your global audiences
- Create and apply dynamic content
What is On-Demand Training?
Our on-demand courses teach the same content as our live courses but without the Q&A. You’ll view the course on our platform, and you may stop, start, and re-view it, whenever you like. Your purchase and access to the on-demand course will be valid for 30 days after your date of purchase. If you learn better with a live trainer, take a look at our Virtual Instructor-Led courses.
Looking for private training sessions? Take a look at remote or onsite 1:1 training options.