Zendesk Support for Admins, II Session
On-Demand: Zendesk Support for Admins, II
Continue learning key features of Zendesk's ticketing solution, Support.
This course has subtitles in Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, French, German, and Japanese. Subtitles can be enabled by clicking the CC box at the bottom of the video.
Learning Path | Introduction > Foundation building > Skill sharpeners > Certification
This course continues where Zendesk Support for Admins, I leaves off. You'll refine your agents' roles, and organize them and your end users into groups that are tailored to their skills and needs. You'll then master the creation of triggers and automations: You'll learn how to create them, how to set them up to meet specific business goals, and how to leverage groups, organizations and ticket fields in them for optimal results.
‣ Define agent access in Zendesk Support
‣ Use groups to improve agent workflow
‣ Use organizations to provide targeted customer service
‣ Use event-based triggers to save your agents time
‣ Use time-based automations to reduce agent workload
Zendesk Support for Admins, I
Join a live certification prep course in 2021Grab Your Seat Today