Private Training: Zendesk Explore, II (Remote)
Are you ready for the next step after taking our Explore I course? Zendesk Explore, II is it. In this course, you'll build on your knowledge of Explore's queries and dashboards so that you can customize those elements to meet your specific buisness goals. You'll learn how to create and clone a dataset, use results manipulations and calculations, and last, use advanced filters to create robust and targeted dashboards that enable you to communicate the meaning of your data however you need.
See the What You'll Learn section below to review the standard agenda for this course.
Duration: 2 hours
Format: Private Session, Remote. This training is delivered in learner's live Zendesk environment with production data.
Who Should Attend
This course is geared to Administrators and Agents with reporting privileges.
Understanding of Zendesk Support's technical functionality is recommended before taking this course. The below courses are recommended, but not required, as part of that knowledge foundation:
- Zendesk Explore I
What You'll Learn
By the end of the session, you’ll be able to do the following:
- Create a New Dataset
- Clone a Query to Your Dataset and Customize it
- Use Results Manipulations to Change Your Query Results
- Create Queries Using Calculations
- Use Advanced Filters on Your Dashboard
What is Private Training (Remote)?
Remote private training sessions are Zendesk training sessions, delivered only to your company, conducted remotely via Zoom by a live trainer. Private training sessions are a great option for learners with moderate to complex use cases, medium to large groups, or for those who simply learn better one on one. Private sessions are highly interactive, and trainers encourage heavy participation from students.
Course materials are provided after the session, so students are able to reference them after the session. Recordings are provided on request.
Looking for more training options? Take a look at our Virtual Instructor-Led courses.
The Fine Print
- A Zendesk contact will reach out to you within 5 business days of the execution of your Service Order..
- We’ll mutually agree on the live training date no later than 5 business days after our initial contact with you.
- Zendesk may facilitate the following:
- 1 hr – introductory / conference call to coordinate training date and review objectives.
- ~2 hr live training course via Zendesk provided webinar
- Recommended class size is no more than 12 individuals.
- Standard training will be delivered in a Zendesk training instance.
- Standard training materials will be provided in PDF format
- Equipment Required:
- Customer provided wireless internet access
- Projector or HD TV
- Workstations for participants
- Cancellation/Changes: Any cancellations/changes less than 5 business days prior to agreed training date are subject to forfeiture of the training session fees and date(s).