Private Training: Zendesk Guide, II (Remote)
In this second course of our foundational Guide curriculum, you'll learn the range of options for customizing your Help Center, increasing the appeal of customer self-service, and strengthening your ticket deflection abilities with the web widget, AnswerBot and the community.
See the What You'll Learn section below to review the standard agenda for this course.
Duration: 2 hours
Format: Private Session, Remote. This training is delivered in learner's live Zendesk environment with production data.
Who Should Attend
This course is geared to Administrators of the Zendesk Guide product.
Understanding of Zendesk Support's technical functionality is recommended before taking this course. The below courses are recommended, but not required, as part of that knowledge foundation:
What You'll Learn
By the end of this course, you'll be able to:
- Customize your Help Center theme
- Create multiple Help Centers for your different brands
- Realize additional ticket deflection strategies
- Set up and configure the Web Widget
- Set up and configure AnswerBot
- Build and manage your Community
- Leverage your entire team and the KC App to grow your Knowledge Base
What is Private Training (Remote)?
Remote private training sessions are Zendesk training sessions, delivered only to your company, conducted remotely via Zoom by a live trainer. Private training sessions are a great option for learners with moderate to complex use cases, medium to large groups, or for those who simply learn better one on one. Private sessions are highly interactive, and trainers encourage heavy participation from students.
Course materials are provided after the session, so students are able to reference them after the session. Recordings are provided on request.
Looking for more training options? Take a look at our Virtual Instructor-Led courses.
The Fine Print
- A Zendesk contact will reach out to you within 5 business days of the execution of your Service Order.
- We’ll mutually agree on the live training date no later than 5 business days after our initial contact with you.
- Zendesk may facilitate the following:
- 1 hr – introductory / conference call to coordinate training date and review objectives.
- 2 hrs of live training sessions
- Optional: 30 min – Closeout to facilitate next steps or open questions.
- Recommended class size is no more than 12 individuals.
- Standard training will be delivered in a Zendesk training instance.
- Standard training materials will be provided in PDF format
- Equipment Required:
- Customer provided wireless internet access
- Projector or HD TV
- Workstations for participants
- Cancellation/Changes: Any cancellations/changes less than 5 business days prior to agreed training date are subject to forfeiture of the training session fees and date(s).