Private Training: Zendesk Guide, II (Remote)
Continue learning Guide's key features.
Remote private session
This course can be delivered in English, French, German, or Spanish. Please note that non-english languages may have limited scheduling dates and times.
In this second course of our foundational Guide curriculum, you'll learn the range of options for customizing your Help Center, increasing the appeal of customer self-service, and strengthening your ticket deflection abilities with the web widget, AnswerBot and the community.
This course is geared to Administrators of the Zendesk Guide product.
‣ Customize your Help Center theme
‣ Create multiple Help Centers for your different brands
‣ Realize additional ticket deflection strategies
‣ Set up and configure the Web Widget
‣ Set up and configure AnswerBot
‣ Build and manage your Community
‣ Leverage your entire team and the KC App to grow your Knowledge Base
It's recommended to take Zendesk Guide, I prior to taking this course. It also may be helpful, but is not required, to take Zendesk Support for Admins, I and Zendesk Support for Admins, II prior to taking this course.
Frequently asked questions
What is remote private training?
Remote private training sessions are Zendesk training sessions, delivered only to your company, conducted remotely via Zoom by a live trainer. Private training sessions are a great option for learners with moderate to complex use cases, medium to large groups, or for those who simply learn better one on one. Private sessions are highly interactive, and trainers encourage heavy participation from students.
Can multiple people sit in on this session?
Yes, private sessions are great for medium to large groups (2-12 people).
What materials are provided?
Course materials are provided after the session (course slides as a PDF), so students are able to reference them after the session. Recordings are provided on request.
The fine print
‣ Course topics to be delivered as-is. All content or curriculum customization is out of scope.
‣ A Zendesk contact will reach out to you within 5 business days of purchasing this course.
‣ We will mutually agree on the training date no later than 5 business days after our initial contact with you.
‣ Recommended class size is no more than 12 individuals.
‣ Training will be delivered in a Zendesk training instance.
‣ Written training materials are only available in PDF in English, German, or French.
‣ Cancellation/Changes: Any cancellations/changes less than 5 business days prior to agreed training date are subject to forfeiture of the training session fees and date(s).
Save Your Seat
Sign up for a full day of virtual Support and Explore product trainings on August 12 & 13, EDTRegister