Private Training: Zendesk Support for Admins, II (Remote)
This course continues where Zendesk Support for Admins, I leaves off. You'll refine your agents' roles, and organize them and your end users into groups that are tailored to their skills and needs. You'll then master the creation of triggers and automations: You'll learn how to create them, how to set them up to meet specific business goals, and how to leverage groups, organizations and ticket fields in them for optimal results.
See the What You'll Learn section below to review the standard agenda for this course.
Duration: 2.5 hours
Format: Private Session, Remote
Zendesk Support Essentials - completed in either of the below formats:
- Custom: Zendesk Support for Admins, I (Remote)
- Virtual Instructor-Led Training: Zendesk Support for Admins, I
What You'll Learn
By the end of this course, you'll be able to:
- Define agent access in Zendesk Support
- Use groups to improve agent workflow
- Use organizations to provide targeted customer service
- Use event-based triggers to save your agents time
- Use time-based automations to reduce agent workload
- Create SLAs to better met your customers' expectations
What is Private Training (Remote)?
Remote private training sessions are Zendesk training sessions, delivered only to your company, conducted remotely via Zoom by a live trainer. Private training sessions are a great option for learners with moderate to complex use cases, medium to large groups, or for those who simply learn better one on one. Private sessions are highly interactive, and trainers encourage heavy participation from students.
Course materials are provided after the session, so students are able to reference them after the session. Recordings are provided on request.
Looking for more training options? Take a look at our Virtual Instructor-Led courses.
The Fine Print
- A Zendesk Trainer will contact you within 5 business days of the execution of your Service Order.
- We’ll mutually agree on the live training date no later than 5 business days after our initial contact with you.
- Zendesk may facilitate the following:
- 1 hr – introductory / conference call to coordinate training date and review objectives.
- ~2.5 hr live training course via Zendesk provided webinar
- Optional: 30 min – Closeout to facilitate next steps or open questions.
- Recommended class size is no more than 12 individuals.
- Standard training will be delivered in a Zendesk training instance.
- Standard training materials will be provided in PDF format
- Equipment Required:
- Customer provided wireless internet access
- Projector or HD TV
- Workstations for participants
- Cancellation/Changes: Any cancellations/changes less than 5 business days prior to agreed training date are subject to forfeiture of the training session fees and date(s).