Private Training: Zendesk Support for Admins, II (Remote)
Continue learning key features of Zendesk Support.
Remote private session
This course can be delivered in English, French, German, or Spanish. Please note that non-english languages may have limited scheduling dates and times.
This course continues where Zendesk Support for Admins, I leaves off. You'll refine your agents' roles, and organize them and your end users into groups that are tailored to their skills and needs. You'll then master the creation of triggers and automations: You'll learn how to create them, how to set them up to meet specific business goals, and how to leverage groups, organizations and ticket fields in them for optimal results.
This course is geared to Administrators of the Zendesk Support product.
‣ Define agent access in Zendesk Support
‣ Use groups to improve agent workflow
‣ Use organizations to provide targeted customer service
‣ Explain how schedules and SLAs can be used to meet business needs
‣ Use event-based triggers to save your agents time
‣ Use time-based automations to reduce agent workload
It's recommended to take Zendesk Support for Admins, I prior to taking this course.
Frequently asked questions
What is remote private training?
Private training sessions allow you to get courses delivered live and only to your company by a Zendesk training specialist. Private sessions are conducted via Zoom and are highly interactive giving you the opportunity to ask questions and participate in realtime. Private training sessions are a great option for companies with moderate to complex use cases, medium to large groups, or for those who simply learn better one on one.
Can multiple people sit in on this session?
Yes, private sessions are great for medium to large groups (2-12 people).
What materials are provided?
Course materials are provided after the session (course slides as a PDF), so students are able to reference them after the session. Recordings are provided on request.
The fine print
‣ Course topics to be delivered as-is. All content or curriculum customization is out of scope.
‣ A Zendesk contact will reach out to you within 5 business days of purchasing this course.
‣ We will mutually agree on the training date no later than 5 business days after our initial contact with you.
‣ Recommended class size is no more than 12 individuals.
‣ Training will be delivered in a Zendesk training instance.
‣ Written training materials are only available in PDF in English, German, or French.
‣ Cancellation/Changes: Any cancellations/changes less than 5 business days prior to agreed training date are subject to forfeiture of the training session fees and date(s).
Save Your Seat
Sign up for a full day of virtual Support and Explore product trainings on August 12 & 13, EDTRegister