Custom Training: Zendesk Guide, I (Remote)
Buried in tickets? Do you wish your agents could spend more time problem-solving and less time on information delivery? Take this course on Zendesk's self-service product, Guide, if you're eager to get your self-service channel up and running. We'll show you how to set up your customer-facing help center, define user access, build a knowledge base that enables customers to solve their own issues and deflects more tickets. We'll finish by showing you how to measure the utility of your help center and the content there.
While we start with a standard agenda for each custom course, your trainer will conduct a pre training call to gain an understanding of your use case and suggest areas where the session may be tailored to meet your team's needs. See the What You'll Learn section below to review the standard agenda for this course.
Duration: 3 hours
Format: Private Session, Remote. This training is delivered in learner's live Zendesk environment with production data.
Who Should Attend
This course is geared to Administrators of the Zendesk Guide product.
Understanding of Zendesk Support's technical functionality is recommended before taking this course. The below courses are recommended, but not required, as part of that knowledge foundation:
What You'll Learn
- Learn the structure and components of Guide
- Define access levels
- Brand your Help Center
- Build content for your knowledge base
- Manage content in your Help Center
- Assess the utility of your Help Center
What is Custom Training (Remote)?
Remote custom training sessions are private sessions, delivered only to your company, conducted remotely via GoToTraining by a live trainer. While we start with a standard agenda for each custom course, your trainer will conduct a pre training call to gain an understanding of your use case and suggest areas where the session may be tailored to meet your team's needs. Custom training sessions are a great option for learners with moderate to complex use cases, medium to large groups, or for those who simply learn better one on one. Custom sessions are highly interactive, and trainers encourage heavy participation from students.
Remote custom sessions are conducted via GoToTraining. Course materials are provided after the session, so students are able to reference them after the session. Recordings are provided on request.
Looking for more training options? Take a look at our Virtual Instructor-Led courses.
The Fine Print
- We’ll mutually agree on the live training date no later than 5 business days after our initial contact with you.
- We’ll send you a pre-training questionnaire to be completed in order to personalize your training experience.
- The pre-training questionnaire must be completed 5 business days prior to agreed training day.
- Zendesk will facilitate the following:
- 1 hr – introductory / conference call to coordinate training date and review objectives.
- ~3 hr live training course via Zendesk provided webinar
- Optional: 30 min – Closeout to facilitate next steps or open questions.
- Recommended class size is no more than 12 individuals.
- Standard training will be delivered in a Zendesk training instance.
- Standard training materials may be provided in PDF format at your request.
- Cancellation/Changes: Any cancellations/changes less than 5 business days prior to agreed training date are subject to forfeiture of the training session fees and date(s).