Staff Management in Admin Center
Zendesk Support for Admins, I
On-Demand: Zendesk Support for Admins, I
New to Zendesk Support? This is the best place to start.
This course has subtitles in Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, French, German, and Japanese. Subtitles can be enabled by clicking the CC box at the bottom of the video.
Learning Path | Introduction > Foundation building > Skill sharpeners > Certification
New to Zendesk Support? This course is the perfect place to start. You'll learn how to add users (whether customers or agents) and define their roles. You'll learn how the agent interface is organized and how a ticket moves through your system. You'll then focus on creating the best experience possible for your agents with Zendesk's views, macros and ticket fields.
★ We recommend that beginner Support Admins take both Zendesk Support for Admins, I and Zendesk Support for Admins, II. ★
‣ Define user roles
‣ Log in and navigate the dashboard
‣ Review a ticket and its properties
‣ Configure views and macros to save agents time
‣ Use shared views to enhance agent productivity
‣ Use shared macros to boost agent efficiency
‣ Use ticket fields to gather information
Join a live certification prep course in 2021Grab Your Seat Today