Private Training: Zendesk Sell for Users
The perfect way for your team to learn key features of Zendesk Sell
Remote private session
This course is for those who are new to Zendesk's CRM solution, Sell. Whether you are a sales rep, sales/account manager, or have a similar role, this course is for you if you plan to use Zendesk Sell to manage day-to-day tasks in your sales process. We'll start with the basics and setting up tools for an effective workflow. Then you'll learn how to manage your sales process by using Zendesk Sell to pursue leads, work with contacts and deals, and create a dashboard and smart lists to prioritize your day. We'll also show you how the Zendesk Sell mobile app can help you sell, especially if you log in-person visits. By the end of this course, you'll be managing your sales process more efficiently and closing more deals faster with Zendesk Sell.
This course is geared for end-users of Zendesk Sell.
‣ Get to know Zendesk Sell
‣ Set up Tools for an Effective Workflow
‣ Manage Your Sales Process with Zendesk Sell
‣ Manage Your Sales Process on Mobile with Zendesk Sell
Frequently asked questions
What is remote private training?
Private training sessions allow you to get courses delivered live and only to your company by a Zendesk training specialist. Private sessions are conducted via Zoom and are highly interactive giving you the opportunity to ask questions and participate in realtime. Private training sessions are a great option for companies with moderate to complex use cases, medium to large groups, or for those who simply learn better one on one.
Can multiple people sit in on this session?
Yes, private sessions are great for medium to large groups (2-12 people).
What materials are provided?
Course materials are provided after the session (course slides as a PDF), so students are able to reference them after the session. Recordings are provided on request.
The fine print
‣ Course topics to be delivered as-is. All content or curriculum customization is out of scope.
‣ A Zendesk contact will reach out to you within 5 business days of purchasing this course.
‣ We will mutually agree on the training date no later than 5 business days after our initial contact with you.
‣ Recommended class size is no more than 12 individuals.
‣ Training will be delivered in a Zendesk training instance.
‣ Written training materials are available in PDF
‣ Cancellation/Changes: Any cancellations/changes less than 5 business days prior to agreed training date are subject to forfeiture of the training session fees and date(s).