Certification: Zendesk Explore CX Analyst
Be recognized for your in-depth knowledge and earn your employer’s trust as the go-to person on your team for Zendesk Explore. The official stamp of approval will also raise your profile for career growth opportunities whether your goal is to take on new projects, step into a leadership role or create something of your own.
A Zendesk Explore CX Analyst possesses the knowledge and skills necessary to configure and manage reporting using Zendesk Explore. The candidate has hands-on experience building custom calculations, charts, and dashboards and knows the ins and outs of distributing reports and managing permissions. At a minimum, it’s recommended that the candidate has:
- At least 3 months of consistent use as a Zendesk Support Administrator
- Bonus points: successfully completed:
- Format: 67 Multiple Choice questions
- Time allotted: 90 Minutes
- Passing score: 61%
- Exam fee: USD $350
- Delivery Options: On-site in a testing center or online in a proctored environment
- Prerequisites: None
- Language: English
Ready to get Certified?
Leverage our Exam Guide to get a better understanding of the exam topics and where you might need to brush up on your skills.
Now that you’ve identified potential learning gaps, fill them in by taking one of our recommended training courses online or at a Zendesk Training Day, and browsing exam topics in our help center.
- Explore I and Explore II
- Schedules and SLAs
- Customer Satisfaction and Satisfaction Prediction
- Access, Authentication, Registration
- Merging, Deleting and Recovering Tickets
- Adding and Managing End Users
- Zendesk Explore Help Center
Step 3: Register Now!
To register for the exam, click the button at the top of this page. You will be redirected to Webassessor, where you'll create a secure test taking account specifically for the Certification procedure.